- Completely remove all moisture, oil, rust, mold releaseagent from the surfaces.
- Apply glue sparingly to one surface and join the parts, pressing for 15-30 seconds, allow a few minutes to set.
- Note: too much glue will deter the bond or no bond at all.
- Clean excess glue from tube to ensure the opening is not obstructed, then keep it in cool and dry storage places.
- Contains cyanoacrylate.
- Any contact with eyes or eyelids, rince with water for 15 minutes, contact a physician immediately.
- Skin bonding: soak skin in acetone or warm soapy water and gently pull apart.
- Do not force apart.
- Do not soak eyelids in acetone.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and call a poison control center or physician immediately.
There are a few things SECBOND® instant glue is not intended for use on such as paper, foam, rear view mirrors, polyethylene, Teflon® or other fluorocarbons.
SECBOND® super glue will form a tight bond in about 10 to 30 seconds so you can usually just hold pieces in place until the bond sets initially. It takes 24hrs for full curing. Since SECBOND® instant glue doesn't expand after curing, there's usually no need to clamp two surfaces.
Yes, we’re professional manufacture and exporter of super glue, supplying glue with either OEM brands or SECBOND brand. Should you need any help on designing, pls feel free to contact us, we will try our best to give you help and suggestions.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY.
- IRRITANT TO EYES AND SKIN.
Usually, shelf life of super glue is 12months after manufacture. When tubes/bottles are opened, pls remove glue on the nozzle after using and put the caps back tightly, and keep tubes/bottles in a cool and dry place, of course the place should be out of reach of children at the same time.